A young boy who can fly, never gets old and fighting pirates. Peter Pan is a story invented by the author J.M. Barrie. First book one could experience Peter Pan was published back in 1902. Since then there have been made countless books, cartoons and movies about his life. Read Peter Pan quotes right here.
- So come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings forever in never never land.
- Faint hearts never won, Fair Lady.
- Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away, and away means forgetting.
- If you cannot teach me to fly, teach me to sing.
- The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.
- I taught you to fight and to fly. What more could there be?
- Don’t you understand? You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!
- Just always be waiting for me.
- Think of all the joy you’ll find when you leave the world behind.
- I suppose it’s like the ticking crocodile, isn’t it? Time is chasing after all of us.
- Wait for me somewhere between reality and all we’ve ever dreamed.
- There is a saying in the Neverland that,every time you breathe, a grown-up dies.
- Second to the right and straight on til morning.
- Oh, the cleverness of me.
- All children, except one, grow up.
- Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You will have everything in life.
- Fairies have to be one thing or the other, because being so small they unfortunately have room for one feeling only at a time.
- When there’s a smile in your heart, there’s no better time to start.
- Never is an awfully long time.
- You know that place between sleep and wake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?
- Stars are beautiful, but they may not take part in anything, they must just look on forever.
- Wendy, one girl is more use than twenty boys.
- Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up.
- I have the strangest feeling that I’ve seen that ship before a long time ago.
- All you need is faith, trust and a little bit of pixie dust.
- When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.
- To die would be an awfully big adventure.
- You need not be sorry for her. She was one of the kind that likes to grow up. In the end she grew up of her own free will a day quicker than the other girls.
Great Peter pan quotes right here
This video contains 10 Peter pan quotes (Created by Captain Astro)
My favorite story or movie about Peter Pan was published in 1991 with the main actor Robin Williams as Peter Pan. As a child I always imagined to fly and experience magical things. The movie is about a grown man who has lost his imagination and his childish soul and the whole journey is about how he can remember what it’s like to be a child. What you can learn from these Peter Pan quotes is that just because you’re grown up, you do not have to lose either your imagination or the touch with your inner child.